Hi Igor,

I will try to reproduce and revert. I assume you use the SNMP setup described in the SNMP tutorial from the README file, right ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 22.12.2015 08:10, Игорь Павлов wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to get SNMP statistic from opensips with snmpstat-module. For each request with snmpwalk or snmpget I get reply:

/No Such Object available on this agent at this OID/ or /No entries/
/
/
For example:

snmpget -v 2c -c public localhost openserSIPRegStats
OPENSER-SIP-SERVER-MIB::openserSIPRegStats = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

snmptable -Ci -v 2c -c public localhost openserSIPRegUserTable
OPENSER-SIP-SERVER-MIB::openserSIPRegUserTable: No entries

snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.27483
OPENSER-REG-MIB::openser = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

Also I have openSER_SNMPAgent.txt in /tmp directory which is always zero size.

ls -l /tmp/openSER_SNMPAgent.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 opensips opensips 0 dec 22 08:45 /tmp/openSER_SNMPAgent.txt