Maybe some blocking iptables rules on the INPUT chain ??

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 26.01.2016 11:18, Jason Bedward wrote:

No shows 0

On 26 Jan 2016 09:16, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org <mailto:bog...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    And do you see any data pending on the opensips listening socket
    (via netstat in the Recv-Q column) ?

    OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
    http://www.opensips-solutions.com

    On 26.01.2016 11:08, Jason Bedward wrote:

    Yes as I said ngrep shows traffic but no action by opensips. Very
    annoying as I have had it working on Amazon in the past.

    Netstat shows opensips listening on my local host address on port
    5060 UDP.

    Opensips logs not showing any traffic.

    I have exact same config on digital ocean and it works. But I
    want all servers in the same place. As for my config it's the
    same that's on the freeswitch site wiki.

    Regards

    On 26 Jan 2016 08:57, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org