Pete, Razvan just made a fix for this issue. It was tested and uploaded on GIT, still please give it try and let me know if ok.

Many thanks for the report,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 19.05.2016 12:04, Pete Kelly wrote:
I can confirm the bug is still present with a SIGTERM shutdown.