Hi Qasim,

Yes, you came across an unforeseen case, where you enable pinging via nathelper, but you do not use any usrloc domains. This is not specific to 2.2, it is in all versions.

I pushed a fix (trunk, 2.2, 2.1, 1.11) on GIT - please update and try again.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com