Hi, Sasmita!

Are you using multiple IPs in the replica set, or only one? Because if you are using only one, the replica set feature is not enabled, and the "jack.db.CallCenter_Info" is treated as database "jack" and collection "db.CallCenter_Info", as in your case. Is this your problem? Are you setting multiple IPs in the cachedb_url?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com