So - i dont see a problem here - Chrome is getting UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF and Freeswitch is getting RTP/AVP. Freeswitch responded to the offer in the invite with an answer in the 183, and in the 200. What is the failure you are seeing, and where is it happening (in freeswitch? in the browser?)

The only thing that looks bad is that you are retransmitting the ACK which FS either ... doesnt like, or is never getting, because it keeps retransmitting the 200, which is why you get a 481 when you send BYE.

-Eric