Dear OpenSIPS users,

Daniel Fússia, from Inatel Competence Center
(www.inatel.br<http://www.inatel.br>) has discovered some issues related to the
code in OpenSIPS 2.2 that handles some transactions in SQLite. He also has
proposed the solution for such issues and his work is attached on this message.

How could I resquet to the OpenSIPS development team to apply this fix? That
is, can someone here give me the instructions on how to use github and request
that fix? I? very new on github.

Any hint will be very helpful!

Thanks alot!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO