Hi.

Table dialog from the OpenSIPS database will contain information useful for
your needing.

You will have to query the database to get data from such table and then handle
data as you need.

For querying the database, see about
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/avpops.html

Regards.

AVPops Module -
OpenSIPS<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/avpops.html>
www.opensips.org
AVPops (AVP-operations) modules implements a set of script functions which
allow access and manipulation of user AVPs (preferences) and pseudo-variables.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979