Hello all,  A simple question that I can't seem to work out for myself:

When I execute the MI command :dlg_list_ctx: I can see lots of useful information about the dialog like caller_contact:: and callee_tag:: etc.

Is there a way of retrieving these values from within the script especially from another dialog? I have tried get_dialog_info but this will only retrieve values that I have set in the script through store_dlg_value. Or am I just missing a naming convention for the other dialog values and attributes?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell