Hi.

After some log debug I have observed the following behavior in the OpenSISP
(2.2.1):

When OpenSIPS has to send a SIP INVITE to a peer through a TCP connection that
was closed before by some way, OpenSIPS open a new one and then sends the SIP
message to the peer successfully.

However, when OpenSIPS has to send a SIP BYE to a peer through a TCP connection
that was closed before, OpenSIPS open a new one, but doesn't send the SIP BYE.
In this case SIP BYE is discarded.

How to change the behavior of OpenSIPS to make it to send the SIP BYE is such
case?

I'm looking for ways of fix or workaround of a TCP tear down connection that
happens during dialogs.

Any hint will be very helpful!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center