Hi guys,

I am using the exec module to generate a SIP INFO message, and this working
well.

However I am trying to create an Event header which contains double quotes, so
would look something like;

Event: Test;id="2";category="RECORDING";p1="STOP";p2="MASK";p3="";p4=""

However when It goes out on the wire (and I look on wireshark) it does not
include the double quotes.

How can I escape double quotes so they can be sent as part of the SIP header?

I have tried %22 , and some backslash combinations.

Its fine in terms of in the configuration file, if I use backslash, but not
when sent out, so assume its a bash command?

Any help/tips would be great!

Thanks

Jon