Hi all,

This morning (~2h ago), all the gmail accounts from the Users mailing list were automatically unsubscribe by mailman (our mailing list engine). Unfortunately this happened due a misunderstanding between the gmail mail server and the mail server of one of the mailing list subscribers. The gmail mail server was rejecting some posts on the list due DMARC inconsistency with the sender. These rejects were interpreted by mailman as excessive bouncing, leading to all the gmail account being unsubscribed.

As soon as these mass-unsubscription was discovered, we manually re-subscribed all the accounts (after ~1h after the initial event). No further action is required from our subscribers.

We do apologize for this inconvenient.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com