Hi, Denis!

Regarding 1, did you try to run rtpproxy_start_recording() for both INVITE and 200 OK?

Regarding 2, '/' is a valid character in Call-id. Therefore the problem is at the RTPProxy side - before writing the CDR they should escape (or transform somehow) the '/' character in something else.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com