Hi Richard,

Yes, that's one of the problems "auto_100trying" is meant to solve, besides avoiding duplicate 100 Trying replies in some scripts.

Regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 05.01.2017 15:45, Richard Robson wrote:
Hi,

I've just notices that our opensips (2.2.2) is not sending a 100 back automatically on an INVITE Some calls are ok, others are not. This is probably because I'm doing a fair bit of processing before the t_relay is called.

Am I better turning off the Auto 100 reply and sending the 100 manually with modparam("tm", "auto_100trying", 0) and t_reply("100", "Trying") when handling the initial invite after it has been authenticated/accepted?