Hello, Khalil!

You could check the $stat(active_dialogs) pvar, which will return the number of ongoing dialogs.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 01/24/2017 01:05 AM, Khalil Khamlichi wrote:
the idea is that I don't need to get the number of calls 30 times per
second which would happens if I save to redis on each invite. scheduling
the saving to redis every 10 seconds serves  well my purpose but the
timer_route doesn't seem to accept get_profile_size()

any hints would be appreciated.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Khalil Khamlichi