Hi,

I am using the rest_client to retrieve some information about an incoming call using the following:

if (!rest_get("http://127.0.0.1:8888/dir/search?number_a=$fU&number_b=$rU";, "$var(name)", "$var(ct)", "$var(rcode)")) {
        xlog("Error code $var(rcode) in HTTP GET!\n");
}
else {
        xlog("Received $var(name) using REST for A number $fU and B number
$rU\n");
        # magic
}

In rest_client module versions 2.2.2 (?) and before this worked like a charm. When the web server returned a 404 or another error, the script would log the error and go on. When rest_get() received a 200 OK, magic would happen.

Since we upgraded to rest_client module version 2.2.3 this morning this behavior changed. When the server returns a 404, rest_get doesn't error out, but goes on as before, and my script now tries to do magic on a 404 message's HTML body. Which is not what I want...

Did I use the rest_get() return values incorrectly, or is it a bug?

--
Andreas Sikkema