De: Users <users-boun...@lists.opensips.org> em nome de Răzvan Crainea
<raz...@opensips.org>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 22 de março de 2017 10:24
Para: users@lists.opensips.org
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS and 256 MByte of RAM.

Hi, Rodrigo!

OpenSIPS by itself performs very well :). However, in a call, OpenSIPS is not
all by itself: you need SIP clients, databases, DNS, and so forth and so on. In
order to have better performance, you have to increase performance for each of
these components. So you need to define what exactly is drawing OpenSIPS back:
is it the processing itself, is it the database, is it the DNS and so on.

In order to pinpoint the components that have poor performance, OpenSIPS
provides some thresholds that you can use to measure different stuff in the
script, such as DNS queries[1], message processing [2] or mysql queries[3]. You
should try to profile each of these and figure out what exactly is happening in
your platform, to find out what exactly you can/should improve.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-3#toc59
openSIPS | Documentation / Core Parameters -
2.3<http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-3#toc59>
www.opensips.org
3. Core parameters. Global parameters that can be set in configuration file.
Accepted values are, depending on the actual parameters strings, numbers and
yes/ no.

[2] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-3#toc60
openSIPS | Documentation / Core Parameters -
2.3<http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-3#toc60>
www.opensips.org
3. Core parameters. Global parameters that can be set in configuration file.
Accepted values are, depending on the actual parameters strings, numbers and
yes/ no.

[3] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/db_mysql.html#id248019
mysql Module -
opensips.org<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/db_mysql.html#id248019>
www.opensips.org
This is a module which provides MySQL connectivity for OpenSIPS. It implements
the DB API defined in OpenSIPS.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com<http://www.opensips-solutions.com>

[http://www.opensips-solutions.com/imgs/slideshow/slide1.jpg]<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>

Home — OpenSIPS Solutions<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is
more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.