Thank you Sagar,

I see you use topology hiding - could you please disabled the dialog and TH support for the call and try it again ?

  OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html

On 04/04/2017 03:39 PM, sagar malam wrote:

Yes.

Please find attached file.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:06 PM Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org <mailto:bog...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    Whatever headers are added in failure route are visible only to
    that particular branch, they are are not inherited by any future
    branch. So, if you do uac_auth() from failure route only, I do not
    see how the Auth hdr may propagate to other branch.

    Do you have a pcap or txt capture for the call flow ?