Hi John,

I just tried your logic and it seems to work. I had 2 phones registered under super_t...@opensips.org and made a call to that account:

Jun 6 16:20:19 voip opensips_proxy[2584]: test - 1 branches found while routing INVITE to sip:super_t...@opensips.org Jun 6 16:20:19 voip opensips_proxy[2584]: test - R3 IN: Req.type=INVITE R-URI=sip:super_test@10.0.0.30:59565;rinstance=f5b110f9258cd910;transport=UDP Br.cnt=1 Sock[0]=udp:172.16.36.74:5060 Sock[1]=<null> Call-ID=313439363735383831383130383437-mw5gjx27ee3d

The first registration was uploaded directly into the SIP msg (as RURI, DURI, etc), while the additional one was pushed as branch (see the "test - 1 branches found" log). Printing the Sock[0] seems to provide the correct value.

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
  OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com