--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

21.09.2017, 12:44, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org>:
Hi Denis,

Not sure if there is something we can do about in OpenSIPS. As we see, in frame 2:

#2  0x00007f3622d9a1e7 in rc_read_config (filename=0x1bc83b0 "/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf") at config.c:457

opensips triggers the libradius for reading the config file (for radius). And there is only one parameter, the name of the radius config file.

The crash is inside the libradius without having opensips to pass any wrong data. So the bug is in the libradius.

Does the /etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf file exists ?

How did you install the libradius ?

  OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com