Thanks! I will update the ticket when this is looked into.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com

On 12/13/2017 03:40 PM, Nuno Ferreira wrote:
Thanks Răzvan,

I've opened https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1233.

Regards,

Nuno

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Răzvan Crainea <raz...@opensips.org <mailto:raz...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    Hi, Nuno!

    There's currently no way to get the IP address that is being
    advertised in the SDP, all you can get is the IP of the
    communication socket to the rtp_cluster - probably it is not an
    information you can use.
    Getting this information in a pvar shouldn't be that hard - please
    open a feature request on our tracker[1] and we will try to
    implement it for the next release.

    [1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues
    <https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues>

    Best regards,