Hello Liviu!

I am sorry, i totally missed one important thing - serial forking)))
I.e. i had 52 records in accounting, but several of them leads to one call.
As a result i had exactly 29 calls before fraud module became block subsequent calls.

About counters reset i understood. Thank you.

The last question about "sequential_calls". This counter does not reset? Even in manual mode?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis