Hello, Liviu!

OK, i understand.
.
But, to speak the truth, it would be more reasonable to control exactly numbers, but not prefix.
Because, now, "sequential calls" and "total calls", actually, perform the same control task.
My experience tell me, that many fraud cases deal with calling to the same number in a some time period.

Anyway, thank you!

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis