No worrkes, I am glad it all worked out :D!

Cheers,
Răzvan

On 05/17/2018 04:59 AM, Ben Newlin wrote:
Razvan,

One more time with an apology!

I was also reading my statistics wrong. This patch does fix the memory leak.

Sorry for all the emails.

Thanks,
Ben Newlin
On 5/16/18, 5:52 PM, "Ben Newlin" <ben.new...@genesys.com> wrote:

     Razvan,
I apologize, I was reading the diff backwards. I should be more careful. Your fix from that commit does in fact exist in 2.3 latest. However, my results are unchanged. I still see a significant memory leak when using the sip_trace function. Thanks,
     Ben Newlin
On 5/16/18, 5:49 PM, "Ben Newlin" <ben.new...@genesys.com> wrote: Razvan, I think you are referring to this commit [1]? I can see that this was committed 27 days ago, but when I pull the latest 2.3 branch, the change from this commit is not there. It would appear a subsequent commit has removed this change. The memory leak still exists on the latest 2.3 branch. [1] - https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/86ca14e8b1812b59932fd95d45a1ce299fa3e993 Thanks,
         Ben Newlin
On 5/16/18, 3:46 AM, "Users on behalf of Răzvan Crainea" <users-boun...@lists.opensips.org on behalf of raz...@opensips.org> wrote: Hi, Ben! This has actually been solved in the latest 2.3 code a few weeks back,
             but the fix did not "catch" the 2.3.3 release. So if you can, pull
the
             latest 2.3 sources and test again.
Best regards,
             Răzvan

http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2018-February/038842.html

             > Thanks,
             >
             > Ben Newlin
             >
             > *From: *Ben Newlin <ben.new...@genesys.com>
             > *Date: *Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 8:22 AM
             > *To: *OpenSIPS users mailling list <users@lists.opensips.org>
             > *Subject: *Memory Leak
             >
             > Hi,
             >
             > We have recently upgraded to OpenSIPs 2.3.3 and after deploying
to our
             > production environment we have found a significant memory leak.
The leak
             > is being reported by OpenSIPS’ statistics only; the used memory
of the
             > machine itself is not increasing.
             >
             > I believe I have been able to reproduce the leak with locally
testing
             > with a relatively small number of transactions. These stats are
from
             > opensipsctl get_statistics command for the shmem group. You can
see the
             > used memory is increasing linearly with every set of
transactions:

             > Load                                      Total Size
Used
             > Size             Real Used Size   Max Used Size   Free Size
             > Fragments
             >
             > Cold                                       134217728
             > 2692232                2738472                2738480
             > 131479256           521
             >
             > 4K Transactions                 134217728
             > 2849928                3334264                21373232
             > 130883464           4529
             >
             > 8K Transactions                 134217728
             > 3026600                3609144                21676512
             > 130608584           8537
             >
             > 12K Transactions              134217728           3208504
             > 3884720                21944384             130333008
12537

             > 16K Transactions              134217728           3392480
             > 4160832                22144904             130056896
16537

             > This is from our SBC/LB instance, which does not use dialogs or
             > topology_hiding. It is only transactionally aware.
             >
             > I need assistance to gather further information to help debug
this
             > issue. Can you please advise what would be required?
             >
             > I have looked over the guide [1], but I cannot use the make
menuconfig
             > option to set compile flags. Our build system is completely
automated
             > and I cannot pause it to take manual action prior to compile.
Will the

http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TroubleShooting-OutOfMem

             > Thanks,
             >
             > Ben Newlin