Hi Aron,

Right now, the onreply_route is triggered all the time for all replies (1xx, 2xx, or higher) received on any of the branches.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

On 11/16/2018 07:48 PM, Podrigal, Aron wrote:
Thank you Bogdan.
The question is if we can add some flag, to always trigger onreply_route for each branch, so that one can do some cleanup / update database based on the reply for each branch.