Yes, that is correct - you need to use the /s marker in all the places where you mention the profile.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

On 11/18/2018 07:50 AM, J E H A N Z A I B wrote:
Thank you Bogdan.
Do I have to use /s marker for setting as well ?

set_dlg_profile("test/s"  ?

what about get_profile_size("test/s

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:04 AM Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org <mailto:bog...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    Hi Jehanzaib,

    Again, use the /s marker - see

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/dialog.html#param_profiles_with_value
    .

    OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
       http://www.opensips-solutions.com
    OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
       http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

    On 11/06/2018 01:11 AM, J E H A N Z A I B wrote:
    Hi there,

    I am not sure why the dialog stats will not  be shared. If all
    records are going to redis then I have a redis cluster which
    synchs the cache.
    When I fetch the profile size it should be same (if it is being
    fetched from the redis) across all the opensips node. I am bit
    sceptical to upgrade without knowing what's happening.

    On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 4:53 AM SamyGo <govoi...@gmail.com