Hi,

Have a problem with a multihomed proxy which doesn't select outgoing interface correctly. Found similar topics where people discussed usage of force_send_socket() when they want to force opensips to use some interface.

As far as I understood "mhomed=1" is the option which forces opensips to select a proper outgoing interface in multihomed environment. This options really works, but unfortunately only for UDP. When opensips has multiple TCP / TLS / BIN interfaces, opensips just takes the first from the list which is not always correct and fails to establish an outgoing connection.

Since I have a module that detects an outgoing interface I can use this info with $fs to force correct socket for SIP. Unfortunately this trick doesn't work for BIN and it's not possible to setup a multihomed opensips with clustering neighbors in both internal and external networks.

Is there any workaround for BIN?