Hi Diptesh,

Thank you for the valuable information. I have already set net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind =1 but still it's not working. So what I did, I set that value and then I added one IP to listen on both openSIPS instances.

listen:udp:10.10.10.111:5060

listen:tcp:10.10.10.111:5060

But what's going on is, after this openSIPS is giving me weird errorĀ  messages. Because both servers are on AWS and are on different regions. So they can't be on same subnet. First server is on 10.0.0.0/24 subnet. And other one is on 10.0.1.0/24. Both subnets can ping each other tho. So what I am thinking is that instead of replicating dialogs and profiles, I will just store those in the database so that when first node fails, other one can get those from the database. I know this process will add some I/O on the database. But there is no work around I guess.

ThanksĀ  and regards

Sharad Kumar