Hello Ovidiu,

Thank you for reply

Call flow

Asterisk <-> Opensips <-> MS Teams

Call from MS Teams works 100 % include rtp, but to MS teams no.

I am adding required record routes on INITIAL INVITE, but that not enough based on Johan posted docs.

I accommodated proper rewrite of From/To again based on spec doc in initial request.

All those parts based on debug doc.

Has to be something changed on Microsoft side.

volga629

volga629