You need registrar and you need to put your credentials in the registrar table.

Outlook voor iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> downloaden
________________________________
Van: Users <users-boun...@lists.opensips.org> namens Sharad Kumar via Users
<users@lists.opensips.org>
Verzonden: Friday, July 10, 2020 2:56:06 AM
Aan: users@lists.opensips.org <users@lists.opensips.org>
Onderwerp: [OpenSIPS-Users] Make opensips register to VoIP Provider as a trunk
with auth

Hey guys,

I was just curious that can we make OpenSIPS to register as a SIP endpoint to
VoIP provider like Twillio. We already using IP based auth in OpenSIPS to
accept calls but one of our VOIP Provider wants our OpenSIPS SBC to register
with them as a SIP trunk to get calls.
Does anyone got make OpenSIPS register to provider before using AUTH or
Registrar module ?

Thank you