Hi, Mark!

The main issue is that the drouting module is not aware of what gateways are being used, when they are used & stuff. Therefore is very complicated to build these statistics from the code, as it is highly dependent of the way they are used in the script. Furthermore, even if one would find a way of making this work, it would be a lot more complicated than simply coding it in the script. Therefore I don't see this being coded any time soon.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com