Hi,
I've successfully tested OpenSIPS with Mid-Registrar module in front of
Asterisk server, it works fine for REGISTER messages and INVITEs. But I'm
facing a problem with SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY messages that I'd like to forward to
Asterisk server and back. How do I change Contact field in original
SUBSCRIBE request? Currently it doesn't have ;ctid field and Asterisk will
be sending NOTIFY messages to original Contact listed in SUBSCRIBE without
ctid so mid-registrar lookup is failing
with ERROR:mid_registrar:mid_reg_lookup: failed to locate our ';ctid='
param in URI message. Thanks.

Regards,
Yury.