From: Liviu Chircu <li...@opensips.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 2:25 PM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users@lists.opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs w/ Fail2Ban - Config ERROR cannot
restart OpenSIPS after changes to OpenSIPs.cfg

On 11.02.2021 09:16, Rick McGill - ₪ wrote:
> I have tried to enter it as '0" as per the instructions in URL link
> above but that is when it then causes OpenSIPS to not be able to
> restart.

Hi, Rick!

It seems that the Fail2ban tutorial is compatible with OpenSIPS 2.4 at best,
rather than "any ver", as it said.  I've changed the wiki to reflect this,
thanks!

In 3.1, the equivalent of www_challenge("", "0") is www_challenge("",
"auth") indeed, as you suggested.

PS: once you get this working, you are free to create a wiki account and
create/edit the
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Fail2Ban-3-1 updated tutorial
page and link it in the tutorials list, for others to use in the future!  If
you need help with linking it alongside "ver 2.4", let me know!

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com