Hi, Everyone!

I am glad to announce you that we have scheduled two new minor releases of our OpenSIPS stable branches. Therefore, on 6th of May 2021 we will release OpenSIPS 3.1.2 and 2.4.10! These new releases contain the latest bug fixes, and are fully compatible with previous versions. In order to increase releases' stability, we decided to freeze the code for two weeks - during this period the community is encouraged to fully test the upcoming releases and report any urgent matters, that we can eventually get fixed by the time of the release. The freeze starts tomorrow, 22nd of April 2021 and will last till the time of release, 6th of May 2021.

Happy hacking!
--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer