There are some leftovers in the module documentation related to
password_column_2:

https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/auth_db.html#param_calculate_ha1
<https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/auth_db.html#param_calculate_ha1>

The “password_column_2” column contains also HA1 strings but they should be
calculated including the domain in the username parameter (as opposed to
password_column which (when containing HA1 strings) should always contain HA1
strings calculated without domain in username.