Hi,

Using the 0x02 flag should do the trick . If you enable it, do you still see the TM sending the 477 reply automatically ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
  https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/

On 10/14/21 5:17 AM, jacky z wrote:
Hi Team,

I am working on msilo module for offline message processing. When a message receiver just closed the user agent but the server hasn't updated the "location", the server will try to send the message several times through TCP/TLS and failed with "477". How can we capture this "477" and m_store the offline message? It seems the sample scripts don't handle this scenario. I also tried the following scripts in the route[relay] and the scripts were not executed based on the log. Appreciate your help! Thanks!

if (!t_relay(0x02) ) {

if (is_method("MESSAGE")) {

if (m_store("$ou")) {
log("MSILO: offline message stored\n");
send_reply(202, "Accepted");
}else{
log("MSILO: offline message NOT stored\n");
send_reply(503, "Service Unavailable");
}
exit;

}