Hi, thank you very much that fixed the error but then it's complained with
a 484 Address Incomplete, I fixed the RURI too and now it's working fine.

Scott

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021, 21:47 Schneur Rosenberg <[email protected]>
wrote:

> No, I'll try and keep you posted.
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 9:39 PM Vasilios Tzanoudakis
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Have you tried adding the extra contact header in local_route?
> >
> > Στις Τετ, 10 Νοε 2021, 21:18 ο χρήστης Schneur Rosenberg <
> [email protected]> έγραψε:
> >>
> >> Hi, I'm using load balancer with probing_method INVITE, it worked fine
> >> for many years with my Asterisk and Freeswitch servers, I'm migrating
> >> my asterisk server from chan_sip to pjsip and now asterisk is
> >> rejecting all the probing requests with a 400 Missing Contact header,
> >> I checked the modparams for the  "load_balancer" module but couldn't
> >> find how to have OpenSIPs add the contact header.
> >>
> >> S. Rosenberg
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Users mailing list
> >> [email protected]
> >> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Users mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to