Hi everyone

I fixed my core_dump issue and have uploaded the output of a 'bt full' here:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/2667

HTH
Mark.


On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 at 21:38, Vlad Patrascu <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Gregory,
>
> It is difficult to draw any conclusions without a backtrace so I'm hoping
> you'll be able to get the proper core dumps again in order to investigate
> this further.
> Regards,
>
> --
> Vlad Patrascu
> OpenSIPS Core Developerhttp://www.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 12.11.2021 14:44, Gregory Massel wrote:
>
> Sorry, I do have the core files, however, my /usr/sbin/opensips is now
> 3.2.2 and the core dumps were taken against 3.2.3.
>
> I should have thought to get the backtrace before downgrading.
>
> This is a production server, however, I will try and schedule some
> downtime and then restore 3.2.3 to generate the backtrace and will try out
> the nightly release.
>
> --Greg
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing 
> [email protected]http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>


-- 
Mark Farmer
[email protected]
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to