Hi Sergey,

Manually altering the RR hdr is a receipt for disaster :). Somehow I suspect you do not do double RR (as the protocol changes for the call). This double RR is automatically done (by default) when doing `record_route()`. Do you get 2 RR hdrs when routing the initial INVITE ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
  https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/