I have been using  v3.1.5 and acc module is not behaving as expected:

do_accounting("db","cdr|failed");

it writes to db on cancel when it hits failure_route[missed_call]

But not on BYE. Is there a document how to troubleshoot acc module behavior?  Can a progress of the module be traced or followed as it progresses via config script?

I see not attempts to write to db upon end of the call, so this is not an value or extra_fields issue.

It has been working for months until I upgraded opensips to 3.1.7, then I reverse the upgrade and the acc module stopped working. mariadb has been also upgraded at the same time , but i see all other modules using same database with no issue.

--
Best Regards:
Marcin Groszek