Hi Yury,

You can open a feature request on github, so we can take this into consideration for the future releases ;)

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
  https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/