Hi Bela,

The opensips-cli does not offer anymore the pure DB oriented ops (like the opensipsctl did). The actually /opensipsctl avp add A_number callfwd 0 C_number/ translates into the query:

INSERT INTO  usr_preferences
( uuid, username, domain, attribute, type, value, last_modified)
VALUES
('A_number','','','callfwd', 0,'C_number',NOW());

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
  https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/