Hi there !!

It is that time of the year to do our iteration - one more year, one more ambitious roadmap <https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-3-Planning>, one more OpenSIPS major release.

So, we are all happy to announce the beta release of *OpenSIPS 3.3.0 major version* - and this 3.3 version is all about Messaging with MSRP, about Unified Communications with Contact Centers, about IMS with RCS and Diameter. But here is the shortest possible description <https://www.opensips.org/About/Version-Overview-3-3-0> of this release; and be aware that it's actually not so short as nothing is short about 3.3 !

Please keep in mind that 3.3.0 is still a beta release, targeting mid July to become fully stable. So, we still have some testing ahead of us :).

Many thanks to our awesome community for contributing with ideas, code, patches, tests and reports!

Looking for downloading it? See the tarball <http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.3.0>or the GIT repo <https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/3.3>. Packages (rpms <https://yum.opensips.org/> and debs <https://apt.opensips.org/>) are also already available!

Enjoy it,

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
  https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/