Hi, Bela!

Did you manage to sort this out? If not, perhaps Daniel, the guy who reworked the settings feature might be able to help you out.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 5/18/22 09:06, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
Hi Bela,

OK, be sure the user you are using to log into CP has the "admin" permission on the cdrviewer tool . Check this via the Admin tools -> Access.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/