Fixed !

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 5-16 Dec 2022, online
  https://www.opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/

On 10/21/22 4:39 AM, ideanet help wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

Thank you so much for the guidance. I have gone through the link and added some custom events. I am able to subscribe and send them to an interface. The document for jsonrpc event is broken. If you go to Transport Protocols and click on event_jsonrpc <http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/event_jsonrpc>it says Not Found. can someone fix this link, please? I just want to look at the json rpc events. Thank you.

Regards,
Jazzi