Hi Kevin

1) use the call-id based dispatching alg, so the INVITE with credentials will get sent to the same destination

2) yes, mid-register (as register SIP mechanism) is allows the UA to receive calls only, it is not related to handling the outbound calls of the UA. I understand you try to get a call from A to B to be sent to the same dispatcher destination as the registers of B, right ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 5-16 Dec 2022, online
  https://www.opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/