Hi!

It seems there was an issue related to the tarball packing introduced in the source tree a couple weeks *before* release day which confused me, as I thought I was just building the tarball incorrectly on release day (e.g. maybe due to a dirty directory or a bad script, etc.).

A fix is now available and all opensips.org tarballs have been rebuilt.  Still, if you were to download the latest stable git tag and run "make tar" yourself, of course you'd run into the same bug again (/no change there, the git tag hasn't been moved/)... but that will also get resolved on the next stable release round in a month or so.

Best regards,