Hi,

if you have a pcap showing the inbound and outbound traffic on OpenSIPS, I can do a quick doublecheck - of course, please send it off list.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
  https://www.siphub.com

On 11/9/23 4:32 PM, Social Boh wrote:
Thank you Alex

I'll search to see where the problem may be

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe