Check with https://blog.opensips.org/2020/06/03/sip-push-notification-with-opensips-3-1-lts-rfc-8599-supportpart-ii/

If setting $var(do_relay) to "false", be sure you do not hit any t_relay() later in your script.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
  https://www.siphub.com

On 20.02.2024 17:44, r...@rvgeerligs.nl wrote:
As far as I can see I do not do a relay in case 2:

lookup("location", "method-filtering");
$var(rc) = $retcode;
switch ($var(rc)) {
case 1:
    # we found at least 1 non-PN contact!
    $var(do_relay) = true;
    break;
case 2:
    # success, but all contacts are PN-enabled, so we're
    # sending PNs / awaiting re-registrations from them
*    $var(do_relay) = false;*
#     $var(do_relay) = true;

    break;
default:
    xlog("L_INFO", "DBG: no contacts found ($var(rc))\n");
    t_reply(404, "Not Found");
    exit;
}

Please advise again,