What version / revision (opensips -v) do you have there ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
  https://www.siphub.com

On 23.02.2024 14:02, nz deals wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

The opensips is only listening on 192.xx. internal ip. It is Google VM so the public IP 202.x is assigned.

Yes, that is correct. I advertise from a script like set_advertised_address("192.x")
but I have the following in the config.

advertised_address=202.x
alias=202.x

Yes, I use t_relay for INVITE and CANCEL.

Just more detail for CANCEL. I use the following:-
if (is_method("CANCEL")) {
                if (t_check_trans())
                t_relay();
                exit;